There are a million different things running in my head this week and trying to pinpoint which one to write about it driving me nuts! Since I’m on vacation, I decided to just get all my thoughts out…I apologize now for the absolute randomness.
1. Friends/Fans/Followers – Over the last week, thanks to my BFF Vicki Green, I have gained so many new people to tell about my book and everything else that I have going on. I have discovered that the Indie Author Community is an amazing bunch of people. I don’t know many places where people promote and encourage each other so much. I feel so honored to have met such great people. And…Vicki also has an awesome giveaway, featuring books, swag and other goodies from her and so many other fabulous writers! Go to her page and enter!!
2. Reviews – Being There has 11 reviews on Amazon and 7 on Goodreads, which is awesome, and I THANK YOU so much for taking the time to review. If you liked my book, and haven’t left a review yet, I would love to hear your thoughts via a review on either of those sites. Word-of-mouth is a wonderful tool. 🙂
3. iBooks – OMG!!! This should have been first, but it’s all good! Finally, FINALLY, Being There is available in the iBooks Store! It took almost 4 weeks, but better late than never, right? So this means that Being There is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks & Diesel!
4. Reading – My reading list, as of late, has consisted of some great stories!! Kim Stedronsky, who is so awesome, has The Roam Series. Book 1, Roam, is currently a new fave of mine. I plan on purchasing Book 2 soon…after I continue through the remainder of my TBR list. My next is Clementine by new author R. Jean Wilson…this chick is super sweet. If you are looking for something to read, besides my book ;), check out both of these super fab ladies Kim & R. jean!
5. Writing – Okay, so even though Being There just came out, and I’m still working my tail off trying to get it in front of people, I have started on my second book and third book. I’m not ready to talk about them yet, but as soon as I am, this blog, or my Facebook page, will be the place to hear about it. In the meantime, I am putting together a group on Facebook for people who can help me with my book through either reading and offering feedback, checking for errors and consistency and overall flow of my book. I plan on sending all, or parts, to those who I have in this group. So this means that I need some keen eyes, trustworthy and honest people with me. If you are interested, mesage me on Facebook for the details. It will be a very small group, and there are only a few openings left.
So, I suppose that’s all for now! Like I said, random things, but now I can breathe because I think I covered all my bases. Again, if you haven’t followed me on Twitter or Facebook, or haven’t read Being There yet….I’m not above begging. Lol!
Until next week….
😎 Same Dress New Day….Love me some Tripping Daisy