Merry Christmas!!! (Yes, I realize it’s late 😉 )
You probably don’t know this about me, but those who know me well do….I’m ALWAYS late! Hence why it’s taken nearly two months (possibly longer) to get Drew’s Scene completed. For those who don’t know…I promised that when I hit 1700 likes on Facebook, I’d write one scene from Drew’s POV, from Being There. As you have figured out, I’m L-A-T-E!
If you want to read a special scene by Drew, click on this image below:
In other news…
- Mine to Lose is on track to release on January 9 (which happens to be my bday!)
- Mine to Lose will be available on iTunes, B&N and Amazon!!
- To celebrate the Mine to Lose release, Being There will be on sale this Thursday. (Being there is only available on Amazon)
- There will be a blog tour for Mine to Lose, so if you would like to participate, email me email@example.com
- Be sure to Add Mine to Lose and Being There to your TBR on Goodreads (click either title to go to that page.)
I am going to try to post ONE MORE blog entry for 2013, so if you’re interested, check back tomorrow! Thanks so much for reading and hope you have a great day!!
😎 All I Can Do Is Write About It – Lynyrd Skynyrd – such a great song (acoustic version)